- Handbook and Provider Directory
- Prescription Drug Information
- Is AllCare CCO Available Where I Live?
- Mental Health and Addiction Recovery
- Info for New Moms and Babies
- Health and Wellness Information
As a local organization based in Grants Pass we want to see our friends and neighbors healthy and happy. That’s why, since 1995, Mid Rogue Independent Physician Association has been offering Medicaid enrollees in Southern Oregon quality health care.
From the very beginning, our goal has been to provide high quality care in our community that’s truly accessible. Today, we have more than 50,000 AllCare members throughout Jackson, Josephine, Curry Counties and Southern Douglas County, served by a network of over 1,300 health care providers, clinics and hospitals. Quality care is never far. Here is our Quality Improvement Plan.
What you will love about AllCare CCO Benefits and services like:
• Our Member Services Department will answer any questions you have about coverage, eligibility, and more. They can explain the sometimes complicated insurance system in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
• Our dedicated Exceptional Needs Coordinators (ENCC) integrate external services, like transportation and federal assistance programs, and help members access community resources that provide support for a healthy, balanced life.
• You should never receive a bill for medical services covered under AllCare CCO. You have enough to worry about without the added burden of keeping track of health insurance claims. We handle all of that for you.
• Case managers help you understand and manage chronic health conditions. They can also help you find your way through the health care system and answer questions about your prescriptions.
• Immediate assistance, 24 hours a day from our Nurse Help Line.
And much more!
Read about AllCare CCO, Southern Oregon's new CCO, in this article from Oregon Health Sciences University.
Read about AllCare CCO's commitment to the people of Josephine County through the county Health Department.
If you suspect a provider, clinic or pharmacy is committing fraud, or otherwise abusing the Medicaid Health Care system, please contact Mid Rogue IPA at 541-471-4106.
Updated May 8, 2015
Share your views
How are we doing?
Rate Our Service